1. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to manage the new payment method's registration. By writing to this address, you will be able to resolve any issues you may have regarding the registration process, payment, etc., and complete the registration process:
- Subject: Plugin registration for payment
- Body: Indicate that you would like to register a company. The required data will be that indicated above under company data. This data can be sent in the first message, or it will be required later on.
2. Kineox will verify the data its receives. This process can take 24-48 hours. Once verified, you will receive a communication to continue on with installation.
3. Search for the Kineox plugin in the plugin/add-ons/module database of your CMS.
4. Install the plugin and complete its configuration. To do this, both the required data received by Kineox and the data referring to the eCommerce platform must be provided. If there is any problem with the process, please write to email@example.com to resolve any issues with installation or configuration.
5. Proceed to verify a purchase.
- Using a smartphone with a user-activated Biocryptology app, that user's email is communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org. A virtual card will be issued for testing purposes.
- Complete a web payment with that user and the Biocryptology app.
- The payment must be completed.
- Notify email@example.com to cancel that user's test card.
If you have any other questions, click on the 'support' button on the right side of the screen. There you can indicate details about your question, which will help us greatly in answering your query faster.