- Can I import credit cards I have registered on other payment platforms?
No. This system requires that users link the credit cards they want to use with their Biocryptology user profile. On your website, users will not have to fill in credit card information. If they have this information registered with their user profile, they just have to verify their identity biometrically for payment to be processed. We eliminate the card management friction of the eCommerce platform itself, increasing ease of recurring payments on the same website.
- How are credit cards processed?
Users must register their credit card in the app once. By doing this, users can now make payments directly on all sites that use Biocryptology and Kineox, without requiring card registration processes on each eCommerce platform.
- When do I receive money from the users who have paid?
Once users make payment, the sum will be deposited into your account in 24 hours.
- How does Biocryptology's login work?
By installing the Biocryptology plugin, your website will have a new, alternative login method in addition to the ones you had before. Users can choose to access their web profile on your eCommerce platform as long as the user's email used on your website is the same as the one used in the Biocryptology app.
- When a user that is not registered on my system logs in, what happens?
If a user that is not registered on your site logs in with Biocryptology, we give you the option to either:
- Create an account on your site. We create a user account using their Biocryptology data.
- Be redirected to your eCommerce platform's registration page.
- When a user registers with Biocryptology, can they only log in with Biocryptology?
No, Biocryptology is only one method for logging in. If that user wants to access the website by another means, they are free to do so. This means that Biocryptology users are not tied exclusively to logging in with us. If you uninstall Biocryptology tomorrow, those users will still be registered on your website as customers.