The Kineox plugin registration process requires some economic data from the company. This plugin adds a new payment process, which requires the necessary data to register the system. This is very simple data that will not complicate the plugin setup process, and is used so that payments reach your account after each purchase.
We recommend you have this data on hand for fast setup, so that the Biocryptology payment system can be fully integrated in less than 48 hours.
Data required to process a Kineox payment plugin registration:
- Access to financial data, which will be sent to Kineox for processing.
- Company registration documentation.
- A copy of the national ID card of the person who holds effective ownership of the company (> 20%).
- A document showing the account number where the funds are to be received, and stating that the company owns that account.
- Payment-related eCommerce platform data used to set up the plugin and connect it to Kineox.
- Administrator access to your CMS to perform installation.
If you have any other questions, click on the 'support' button on the right side of the screen. There you can indicate details about your question, which will help us greatly in answering your query faster.