Installing the plugin
1. Execute the following commands in the installation directory:
composer require biocryptology/module-biocryptologylogin-m2
php bin/magento module:enable biocryptology
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
2. Activate our module for your website.
* You can visit https://www.siteground.es/kb/magento-connect/
1. A Biocryptology login section should appear on the sidebar of your website's administrative section where you can complete the configuration process and begin use. Of the two possible options, we recommend using the quick configuration.
2. Follow the steps indicated.
3. You've finished the configuration!
Plugin configuration check - eCommerce - webpage
1. Check that in the Biocryptology button appears on your eCommerce platform's login section.
2. Try logging in with a Biocryptology-enabled smartphone.
3. When the process is complete, the personal profile of the user who logged in with the app should be uploaded to your eCommerce website.
Registration operations verification
Biocryptology has the option to directly register users who log in with our plugin if it is not registered on your system. This is something that you can configure.
- Complete the login process with a Biocryptology user that is not registered on your system.
- Verify that the user's personal profile is loaded onto your eCommerce platform.
- At that point, the user will have an account on your eCommerce platform.