Installing the plugin
1. Access your website's Magento administrative area. Open the Magento Connect manager section.
2. Re-enter your account credentials.
3. In the Extensions tab, click on the 'Magento Connect' link. A pop-up window will open.
4. Find the Biocryptology extension and click 'install now'.
5. After accepting the terms of the license, click on 'Get Extension Key'.
6. Copy the 'key' as it appears.
7. Go back to the Magento Connect manager window and paste the key from the previous step into the Paste extension key to install field.
8. After clicking on install, the plugin will be automatically installed. Just a quick configuration is needed.
1. A Biocryptology login section should appear on the sidebar of your website's administrative section where you can complete the configuration process and begin use. Of the two possible options, we recommend using the quick configuration.
2. Follow the steps indicated.
3. You've finished the configuration!
Plugin configuration check - eCommerce - webpage
1. Check that in theBiocryptologybutton appears on your eCommerce platform's login section.
2. Try logging in with a Biocryptology-enabled smartphone.
3. When the process is complete, the personal profile of the user who logged in with the app should be uploaded to your eCommerce website.
Registration operations verification
Biocryptology has the option to directly register users who log in with our plugin if it is not registered on your system. This is something that you can configure.
- Complete the login process with a Biocryptology user that is not registered on your system.
- Verify that the user's personal profile is loaded onto your eCommerce platform.
- At that point, the user will have an account on your eCommerce platform.