Installing the plugin
1. Access the administrative area of your WordPress website. You can find it in the subdomain
2. Go to the Plugins section and click 'add plugin'.
3. Find the Biocryptology plugin and install it.
4. After installation, go to Plugins > Installed plugins and activate the Biocryptology plugin.
1. A Biocryptology log-in section should appear on the sidebar of your website's administrative section where you can complete the configuration process and begin use. Of the two possible options, we recommend using the quick configuration.
2. Follow the steps indicated.
3. You've finished the configuration!
Plugin configuration check - eCommerce - webpage
1. Check that in theBiocryptologybutton appears on your eCommerce platform's login section.
2. Try logging in with aBiocryptology-enabled smartphone.
3. When the process is complete, the personal profile of the user who logged in with the app should be uploaded to your eCommerce website.
Registration operations verification
Biocryptology has the option to directly register users who log in with our plugin if it is not registered on your system. This is something that you can configure.
- Complete the login process with a Biocryptology user that is not registered on your system.
- Verify that the user's personal profile is loaded onto your eCommerce platform.
- At that point, the user will have an account on your eCommerce platform.