This document is aimed at administrators of e-commerce sites developed in PrestaShop (in its version 1.6.x), who desire to integrate Biocryptology and offer a secure and transparent access to their user’s accounts.
Integrating Biocryptology in PrestaShop 1.6.x is very simple, just follow the steps indicated below in this document: installation and configuration. However, for a correct configuration of the Biocryptology module for PrestaShop 1.6.x, it is required to be registered in Biocryptology.
1. Biocryptology Login Installation
This section describes the step-by-step installation process of Biocryptology Login for PrestaShop 1.6.x, as well as the requirements and technical considerations for a successful performance of this module.
1.1 Requirements and Technical Features
To be able to configure Biocryptology Login, it is required to create an account using the Biocryptology App from a mobile phone.
PC and Laptops
The installation and configuration process of Biocryptology Login for PrestaShop 1.6.x is performed from a PC or laptop.
1.2 Installation Process
Once the Biocryptology Login module has been correctly downloaded from the PrestaShop Addons Marketplace (https://addons.prestashop.com/en/), perform the following steps to proceed with the installation process:
1. Decompress the installation package:
2. Transfer the installation package via FTP:
3. Sign in PrestaShop 1.6.x with administrator privileges and complete the installation of the Biocryptology Login module:
2. Biocryptology Login Configuration
Once Biocryptology Login for PrestaShop 1.6.x is successfully installed, it must be configured for its correct integration with the desired e-commerce site. The configuration process is performed from the web administrator’s dashboard in PrestaShop, as well as from the user private area from Biocryptology, so it is required to own a user account on Biocryptology (www.biocryptology.com).
You can configure the Biocryptology Login module immediately after its installation (see picture above), so continue in step X. Otherwise, start from here:
1. Go to the configuration settings for Biocryptology Login. Note that you must access PrestaShop with administrator privileges first.
2. Access your Biocryptology user account and enable Biocryptology Login for PrestaShop 1.6.x within your domain settings:
3. Go back to your PrestaShop account and complete the configuration by indicating the Client ID: