This document is aimed at administrators of e-commerce sites developed in Magento® (in its version 1.x), who desire to integrate Biocryptology and offer a secure and transparent access to their user’s accounts.
Integrating Biocryptology in Magento® 1.x is very simple, just follow the steps indicated below in this document: installation and configuration. However, for a correct configuration of the Biocryptology extension for Magento® 1.x, it is required to be registered in Biocryptology.
1. Biocryptology Login Installation
This section describes the step-by-step installation process of Biocryptology Login for Magento® 1.x, as well as the requirements and technical considerations for a successful performance of this extension.
1.1 Requirements and Technical Features
To be able to configure Biocryptology Login, it is required to create an account using the Biocryptology App from a mobile phone.
PC and Laptops
The installation and configuration process of Biocryptology Login for Magento® 1.x is performed from a PC or laptop.
1.2 Installation Process
Once the Biocryptology Login extension has been correctly downloaded from the Magento® Marketplace (https://marketplace.magento.com), perform the following steps to proceed with the installation process:
- Decompress the installation package:
2. Transfer the installation package via FTP:
*After installation of Biocryptology Login for Magento® 1.x, you must configure it for its correct integration and operation.
2. Biocryptology Login Configuration
Once Biocryptology Login for Magento® 1.x is successfully installed, it must be configured for its correct integration with the desired e-commerce site.
The configuration process is performed from the web administrator’s dashboard in Magento®, as well as from the user private area from Biocryptology, so it is required to own a user account on Biocryptology (www.biocryptology.com).
* You will get your Biocryptology account when entering for the first time the Biocryptology app. Go through the wizard to get registered. During this process, you will only need to provide a valid email address and mobile phone number.
To configure the Biocryptology extension for e-commerce sites based on Magento® 1.x, perform the following steps:
1. Sign in Magento® 1.x with administrator privileges:
*In order to complete this process, you must log into Biocryptology and Magento®, simultaneously. For convenience, it is recommended to use different tabs within the web browser used.
2. Go to the configuration settings for Biocryptology Login:
3. Set the appropriate configuration settings for a correct operation of Biocryptology Login.
4. Access your Biocryptology user account and enable Biocryptology Login for Magento® 1.x within your domain settings:
5. Go back to your Magento account and complete the configuration by indicating the Client ID: